Harness the power of multi-band frequency GPS, inertial navigation, and on-board processing all in a palm-sized package. This development kit is perfect to help your single-use application or for testing a future on-board or mounted application of the sensors.
This unit provides Dual-Compassing capabilities that can run in-tandom with RTK. This makes getting heading possible in tough environments like high vibration and in high electromagnetic interference situations.
This kit will allow you to get tracking and testing right away. Get positional fix in under 30 seconds. Achieve better than 0.3º of heading accuracy.
Common applications: Antennas, Pointing & Targeting, Commercial Grounds-keeping, Agricultural Drone and Ground Robotics
Development Kit Contents:
- QTY(1) – uINS (IMU, AHRS) GPS aided inertial navigation system modules
- QTY(2) – L1/L2 GPS
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) Supported – Can be used as Base or Rover
- QTY(1) – EVB-2 interface boards (USB, Micro-SD, RS232, RS485/RS422, GPS battery, WiFi/BLE)
- On-board Logger to microSD – No Third Party Computer required
- Convenient Size
- 45 x 61 x 11.2 mm
- 500 grams
- Pigtail connector set for interfacing
- QTY(1) – Miniature magnetic mount Dual Element GPS/GLONASS Antenna
Supported GPS Bands:
- GPS – L1C/A (1575.42 MHz), L2C (1227.60 MHz)
- GLONAS – L1OF (1602 MHz + k*562.5 kHz), L2OF (1246 MHz + k*437.5 kHz)
- Galileo – E1-B/C (1575.42 MHz), E5b (1207.140 MHz)
- BeiDou – B2I (1207.140 MHz), B1I (1561.098 MHz)