Our All-in-One package for L1/L2 GPS and Inertial Navigation Development Kit. This development kit pair gets you the precision and reliability of real-time kinematics and inertial sensing, right away.
Harness the power of multi-band frequency GPS, inertial navigation, and on-board processing all in a palm-sized package.
This kit will allow you to get tracking and testing quick. Get positional fix in under 30 seconds. Achieve better than 0.3º of heading accuracy.
Common applications: Aerial Surveying, Research Facilities
Development Kit Contents:
- QTY(2) – uINS (IMU, AHRS) GPS aided inertial navigation system modules
- QTY(2) – L1/L2 GPS
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) Supported – Can be used as Base or Rover
- QTY(2) – EVB-2 interface boards (USB, Micro-SD, RS232, RS485/RS422, GPS battery, WiFi/BLE)
- On-board Logger to microSD – No Third Party Computer required
- Convenient Size
- 45 x 61 x 11.2 mm
- 500 grams
- Pigtail connector set for interfacing
- QTY(2) – Miniature magnetic mount Dual Element L2 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
Supported GPS Bands:
- GPS – L1C/A (1575.42 MHz), L2C (1227.60 MHz)
- GLONAS – L1OF (1602 MHz + k*562.5 kHz), L2OF (1246 MHz + k*437.5 kHz)
- Galileo – E1-B/C (1575.42 MHz), E5b (1207.140 MHz)
- BeiDou – B2I (1207.140 MHz), B1I (1561.098 MHz)